If you are a customer of specialized printed office products, you probably know Medical Arts Press, the leading company in this market. Medical Arts Press encourages customers to participate in the Medical Arts Press customer satisfaction survey and share some feedback. Every participant can get a chance to be entered into a drawing for the big prize of a $1,000 coupon.
Medical Arts Press Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $250 or $1,000 Medical Arts Press Merchandise Coupon
- Start Date: 2/1/2015
- Expire Date: 1/30/2016
- Survey Link: See Reference Link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Medical Arts Press Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Medical Arts Press customer satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Please enter the survey code. It is the 8-digit order number from the invitation on your packing slip. Click “Next” to start the survey.
- The survey consists of some multiple choices and two open questions, which takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Enter the required personal information for later contact.
How To Win Medical Arts Press Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
To reward all the sincere feedback received through the online survey, Medical Arts Press gives a big prize to lucky winners. You can get the big share with little effort. Please follow the instructions below to win a prize of $250 or $1,000 merchandise coupon.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers who receive an official order number can complete a customer satisfaction survey online by visiting the Medical Arts Press customer satisfaction survey linked below. Once the survey has been completed you will automatically receive one entry into the sweepstakes unless you choose not to enter.
- Mail-in: Legibly hand print on a postcard your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes, please), city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, age and email address (if available) and mail it to the address required in the sweepstakes rules. Use reference link 3 below to view the official rules.
- Legal residents of the United States and Washington, D.C (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam) are eligible to enter.
- Participants must be aged 18 years or older.
- There is a limit of one entry per month per email or household address.
About Medical Arts Press
First founded in 1950 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Medical Arts Press was a very small, store-front enterprise serving local doctor and dentist offices. After 65 years’ development, nowadays it owns over 250,000 locations all around Canada. In 2005, Medical Arts Press became a subsidiary of Quill corporation, but it is still operated under the name-Medical Arts Press. Customers can easily get an order and receive high-quality services from its online shopping center.