Prize: $1,000 RONA Gift Card
If you are interested in home renovation, decoration, construction or gardening and you are also a green peace supporter, you must have heard of RONA Group–Canada’s largest hardware, home decoration and gardening products distributor and retailer! Now, you have a chance to win $1,000 RONA gift card! And what you need to do is just taking RONA customer survey linked below.
RONA Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $1,000 RONA Gift Card
- Start Date: 1/1/2015
- Expire Date: 12/31/2015
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take RONA Customer Survey
- Visit RONA customer survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Select the language you want: English or French.
- Enter the access code at the bottom of your bill.
- Click on the “Enter Survey” button to continue.
- Answer all the questions by following the instructions of the website to finish the survey.
How To Win RONA Customer Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, RONA company gives a prize of $1,000 gift card to lucky winners in the RONA customer survey. And you can get entered for free and score the great prize with little effort. What you need to do is just spending several minutes finishing the short survey.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online only: Customers should first finish the RONA customer survey online and provide some personal information for later contact, then they can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. It may not be sold, transferred or
redeemed for cash or credit.
- The contest organizers reserve the right to replace the prize offered in this contest with another prize of similar nature and equivalent value.
RONA Group was established in 1939, and it is Canada’s largest household adornment chain and retailer. Across the whole country of Canada, RONA has more than 30,000 employees and 700 stores.
As Canada’s largest hardware, home decoration and gardening products distributor, RONA’s new procurement policy proves that it must implement a set of standards which are stricter than the absence of certification to manage the world forest. Canada Greenpeace Group believes that RONA’s policy is the most powerful one among Canada wood products procurement policies. And it makes RONA become the leader enterprise that supports forest in wood and family decoration areas.