What do you think about the fuel price? Is it too high for you to afford? Now, here’s a chance to participate in the Shell customer feedback survey and give your feedback. Just spend several minutes finishing it and you can automatically gain one entry to a sweepstakes to win the prize of $50 Shell gift card.
Shell Customer Feedback Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $50 Shell gift card
- Start Date: 4/1/2015
- Expire Date: 5/31/2015
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Shell Customer Feedback Survey
- Visit Shell customer feedback survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Prepare a receipt of Shell and enter the 11-digit merchant id, date and time, total amount, and transaction number on your receipt. Click “Start” to begin the survey.
- Regarding your visit experience, finish all the survey questions, including multiple choices and some optional open questions.
- Enter requested personal information for later contact if you are a winner.
How To Win Shell Customer Feedback Survey Prize
To reward customers who take time to do the survey, every participant can get entered into the survey sweepstakes and gain a chance to win. The big prize is a $50 Shell gift card. View the following instruction to score your prize
Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: With a purchase, please prepare a receipt and visit the Shell customer feedback survey linked below. You will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes once you complete the survey online. Make sure that the personal information you entered is correct. You’ll be contacted later if you are a winner.
- Mail-in: Without purchase, please prepare a plain piece of paper and write your name, full mailing address and email address as well as the address of a Shell Station within the participating States. Upon doing so, mail the piece of paper in a stamped mailing envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Shell “Voice of Customer” Promotion, 555 N Woodlawn, Ste 300, Wichita, KS 67208.
- No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
- Only open to legal residents of Michigan, Idaho, Nevada, Louisiana, California, Arkansas, North Carolina, Texas, Ohio, Rhode Island, Arizona, Oregon, Tennessee, Alabama, Washington, Illinois, Maine, Mississippi, and Georgia.
- Aged 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of and other persons connected with Shell and the Sponsor are not eligible.
First founded in 1886 by Marcus Samuel, in the United Kingdom, Shell was a very small shop selling sea shells at the very beginning. After 120 years’ development, Shell nowadays is a leading energy and petrochemical company in the world. It owns Shell stations in more than 70 countries and regions around the world. The company is devoted to exploiting clean and sustainable energy with advanced technology. Shell company aims to engage in the business of oil, gas and other selected businesses efficiently and to participate in the development of energy sources.