Dorothy Perkins is not just about clothing, shoes and bags. It weighs customers’ experience more than selling products. Girls, if you once shop with Dorothy Perkins, the store hopes you to spend several minutes completing the Dorothy Perkins Feedback Survey and you can get entered into a draw to win a new iPad for free.
Dorothy Perkins Feedback Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: An iPad
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Dorothy Perkins Feedback Survey
- Visit Dorothy Perkins feedback survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Prepare a receipt of Dorothy Perkins and enter the store number from your bill receipt. Click “Continue” to start the survey.
- Follow the instructions on the survey page to finish it. You will be asked about different aspects of your shopping experience.
- Do not forget to submit your survey.
How To Win Dorothy Perkins Feedback Survey Prize
Dorothy Perkins offers a chance for everyone who takes the survey to join in the survey sweepstakes. Participants should follow the instructions below to get a chance to win the big prize.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Enter the Dorothy Perkins feedback survey website online and follow the steps to complete the survey, then you can automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. Remember to leave all correct personal information for later contact. If you are selected as one of the winners in the drawing you will be notified via e-mail.
- Only open to residents of the British Isles aged 16 or over.
- Employees of Dorothy Perkins Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this prize draw are not eligible.
- There is a limit of only one entry per person per month.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There are no cash alternatives.
About Dorothy Perkins
Dorothy Perkins was first founded in 1909 in London, United Kingdom, with its initial brand name-HP Newman. In 1919 the brand changed its name into Dorothy Perkins. Now it is the UK’s largest women’s clothing retailer, mainly selling shoes and apparel for 25-35 year-old female. The company owns nearly 600 stores in Britain and more than 50 international stores.
The stores launch new products every week, and also support online sales. Dorothy Perkins stores offer goods from size 6 to size 22, including providing underwear, shoes, accessories and other items for tall, short women and even moms. Dorothy Perkins mainly provides fashionable goods for women with affordable prices. The brand is very popular in the UK.