Prize: $2,000 Giant Eagle Store Gift Card
Have you ever heard of Giant Eagle? If the answer is yes, you should be encouraged to take the Giant Eagle customer satisfaction survey linked below. And a grand prize of $2,000 Giant Eagle store gift card provided by Giant Eagle company is waiting for you!
Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $2,000 Giant Eagle Store Gift Card
- Start Date: 7/1/2014
- Expire Date: 6/30/2015
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Giant Eagle customer satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Enter the survey code located on your receipt.
- Click on the button” Start” to continue.
- Follow some instructions and complete the survey.
- Do not forget to submit it.
How To Win Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, Giant Eagle company gives away a prize of $2,000 gift card to lucky winners in the Giant Eagle customer satisfaction survey. And you can get entered for free and score the great prize with little effort.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers who finish the Giant Eagle customer satisfaction survey online and provide some personal information such as full name, phone number and email address for later contact, can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: Without completing the survey online, please send a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper including your full name, phone number, and email address, and mail it, in a business #10 envelope to: Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction ’14 Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Only open to legal residents of the United States.
- Aged 18 years or older.
- Employees of Giant Eagle and other persons connected are not eligible.
About Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle is an American supermarket chain with stores. The company was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and incorporated on March 17, 1933. Supermarket News ranked Giant Eagle No. 21 in the 2012 “Top 75 North American Food Retailers” based on 2011 fiscal year estimated sales of $9.3 billion.
As of Summer 2014, the company has approximately $9.9 billion in annual sales, Giant Eagle has 417 stores. The company also operates 168 fuel station/convenience stores under the GetGo banner.
Its main products include bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, meat, pharmacy, produce, seafood, snacks, liquor, lottery tickets, fuel, sushi. dry ice, and prepared foods.