Prize: $1,500 Target gift card or $25 Target gift card
Have you ever purchased anything at a Target store? If the answer is yes, you should be encouraged to participate in the Target guest satisfaction survey linked below and you can get a chance to be entered into a sweepstakes to win a big prize.
Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $1,500 Target gift card or a $25 Target gift card
- Start Date: 5/5/2015
- Expire Date: 8/3/2015
- Survey link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Target guest satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Choose the language you prefer: English or Spanish.
- Please enter the survey user ID, password, date and time of your visit found on your receipt.
- Click “Next” to start the survey.
- Finish all questions to complete the survey.
- Submit the survey.
How To Win Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
After sharing your honest feedback with Target through the guest satisfaction survey online, every participant can get a chance to enter into a drawing to win a prize of $1,500 Target gift card or a $25 Target gift card. Follow the instructions below to win the big prize.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: With a purchase at any Target location, customers can enter the Target guest satisfaction survey website online and follow the instructions to complete the survey. Once completed they will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: Without a purchase, please hand print your primary e-mail address, your full name, mailing address, date of birth and daytime phone number on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail it in a first-class stamped envelope to: Target May-July 2015 Guest Survey Online Instant Win and Sweepstakes, Ipsos Loyalty: Morris Corporate Center 2, One Upper Pond Rd, Building D, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
- No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
- Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of and other persons connected with Target Company are not eligible.
Established in 1902, Target Corporation nowadays is the second-largest American retailing company over 113 years’ development, with Walmart being the largest. The company mainly manages discount department store, hypermarket, supercenter and superstore.
The company owns several subsidiaries, which include Target Stores, Financial and Retail Services, Target Sourcing Services, Target Commercial Interiors, Target Brands, and Target.com.