Free Stuff: $10 off a Purchase of $50
Provider: Kids Foot Locker
Have you ever purchased anything at Kids Foot Locker? If the answer is yes, you should be encouraged to participate in the Kids Foot Locker customer survey online here, and you can get a validation code for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more at Kids Foot Locker.
Kids Foot Locker Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $10 off a purchase of $50 or more
- Provider: Kids Foot Locker
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Kids Foot Locker Customer Survey
- Visit Kids Foot Locker customer survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Choose the language you prefer: English or Spanish
- Please enter the five digit store number located near the top left corner of your cash register receipt.
- Click “NEXT” and enter the transaction number.
- Click “NEXT” and enter the date and time of your visit on your receipt.
- Start the survey and finish all the questions.
How To Win Kids Foot Locker Customer Survey Prize
Being thankful to all the precious suggestions and opinions received through the survey, every participant can get a useful validation code as a survey prize. Follow the instructions to claim your share.
- Complete and submit your Kids Foot Locker customer survey.
- You can get a validation code at the end page of the survey as a reward to you.
- Write the validation code on your receipt.
- Take the receipt to one Kids Foot Locker location during your next visit and redeem your special gift of receiving $10 off a purchase of $50 or more.
About Foot Locker
Headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, Foot Locker, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer. The company operates in approximately 20 countries worldwide.
Although established in 1974, and founded as a separate company in 1988, Foot Locker is a successor corporation to the Woolworth’s, as many of its freestanding stores were former Woolworth’s locations. The company operates the eponymous “Foot Locker” chain of athletic footwear retail outlets (along with “Kids Foot Locker” and “Lady Foot Locker” stores), and other athletic-based divisions including Champs Sports, Footaction USA, CCS, House Of Hoops, and Eastbay/Footlocker.com, which owns the rights to Final Score. The company is also famous for its employees’ uniforms at its flagship Foot Locker chain, resembling those of referees.