Prize: $1000 gift card or more
Have you ever bought any goods at Staples? If yes, you have a chance to get a sweepstakes for free! Just enter the Staples customer satisfaction survey linked below and take the easy survey, the big prize of $1,000 Staples gift card or more maybe yours!
Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $1,000 Staples gift card
- Start Date: 1/1/2015
- Expire Date: 1/31/2016
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Take Staples customer satisfaction survey online(see reference link 1 below).
- Select the language you would like to use or prefer to finish the survey: English or French.
- Enter the survey access code shown on your receipt of Staples.
- Start the survey and it takes no more than 15 minutes.
- Finish the survey and don’t forget to submit it.
How To Win Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
Being thankful to all the customers who share feedback and give advice during the survey, Staples company gives away a big prize to lucky winners. You can get entered for free and score the great prize with little effort.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers who finish Staples customer satisfaction survey online can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes. And you must provide your complete name and address (including civic number, street, city, province and postal code) and telephone number (including area code) for later contact if you are a winner.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Only open to residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
- Employees of Staples and other persons related are not eligible to enter or win the prize.
Staples, Inc. is a large office supply chain store based in the United States. The company opened its first store in Brighton, Massachusetts on May 1, 1986. Now with its headquarter in Framingham, Massachusetts, Staples owns more than 2,000 stores worldwide in 26 countries.
The company has retail stores serving customers under its original name in Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States, while operating subsidiaries in Argentina as Officenet-Staples, in Netherlands as Staples Office Centre, in Canada as Staples Canada(Bureau en Gros in Quebec), and in Italy as Mondoffice. Staples also does business exclusively with enterprises in the United States and multiple European countries as Staples Advantage.
Staples sells supplies, office machines, promotional products, furniture, technology, and business services both in stores and online.