Free Stuff: A Wendy's coupon
Have you ever heard of Wendy’s or even have a visit to any Wendy’s location? If the answer is yes, you should be encouraged to take the Wendy’s customer survey below. And a grand prize for free provided by Wendy’s company is waiting for you!
Wendy’s Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: A Wendy’s coupon
- Provider: Wendy’s
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Wendy’s Customer Survey
- Enter Wendy’s customer survey online(see reference link 1 below).
- Select a language you prefer to proceed: English, French or Spanish.
- Prepare a receipt of Wendy’s and enter the 8 digit restaurant number, the date and the purchase amount on the receipt.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Click “NEXT” to start the survey.
- Finish all the questions on the survey to complete it.
How To Win Wendy’s Customer Survey Prize
Being thankful to all the sincere opinions and suggestions received in the Wendy’s customer survey, Wendy’s gives every participant a special gift after the survey online. Follow the instructions to claim your share.
- Complete and submit your Wendy’s customer survey.
- Do not forget to enter a valid email address on the survey.
- Receive your validation code by email.
- Write down the validation code on your receipt.
- Take the receipt to one Wendy’s location and redeem your special gift.
Wendy’s is an American international fast food chain restaurant founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbia, Ohio, United States. The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. As of March 1999, Wendy’s was the world’s third largest hamburger fast food chain with approximately 6,650 locations. On April 24, 2008, the company announced a merger with Triarc, the parent company of Arby’s.
Wendy’s menu consists primarily of hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, French fries and beverages, including the Frosty. Unlike Burger King and McDonald’s, the company does not have a signature sandwich, such as the Whopper or the big Mac. Instead, it has the Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy 1/4 lb. Single (introduced in 2011 as a reworking of the longstanding Wendy’s Single), a square-pattied burger made with fresh ground beef rather than round frozen patties. Wendy’s uses these square hamburger patties as its signature item.