Prize: $500 Gift Card
When you need a new tire, or some car maintenance, which service chain would you chose to go to? It’s probably that Mr. Tire will pop up in your mind. Now, you can give your feedback in the Mr. Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey to let the company know your expectations. What’s more, along with the survey, you will gain a chance to win $500 gift card in the survey sweepstakes.
Mr. Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $500 Gift Card
- Start Date: 5/3/2015
- Expire Date: 3/31/2016
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Mr. Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Mr. Tire customer satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Prepare a receipt of Mr. Tire. You need to enter the shop number and invoice number that appear on your receipt. Click “NEXT” to start the survey.
- Finish all the questions on the survey page and submit it.
How To Win Mr. Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
Mr. Tire sponsors a sweepstakes along with its Mr. Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey. If you find the prize of $500 gift card attractive enough, don’t hesitate any longer. Read the guidance below to enter and win.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Entrants can take the Mr. Tire customer satisfaction survey online and follow the instructions to complete the survey to be entered into the sweepstakes.
- By Phone: Customers should receive a brochure from the shop at the time that they are paying for their service that will include a toll free number to call if they would like to participate telephonically in the survey. To access the survey, please dial the toll free number and provide the requested information to complete the survey through phone.
- Mail-in: If a customer does not have an invoice, the person may enter by sending a mail as required in the sweepstakes rules. Check the sweepstakes official rules in Reference Link 3.
- No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
Only legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia can participate in the sweepstakes.
To be eligible, entrants should be aged 18 years or older at the time of the entry.
- Employees of Mr. Tire and other persons related are not eligible to enter or win.
About Mr. Tire
Mr. Tire is the nation’s fourth largest independent tire dealer in the United States. Besides tires, the company also offers related car-services, such as repair, scheduled maintenance, and car care. The tenet of the company is making every customer satisfied with the services as well as taking good care of every vehicle here.
Since founded in 1970, Mr. Tire has spread to more than 1,000 stores all around the world and offers services to billions of cars during its 45 years’ development.