Toys “R” Us constantly offers high quality products, service to customers and your feedback is the key to help it keep improving. Anything you want to say, you can say it in the Toys “R” Us Customer Satisfaction Survey. You can also gain a free chance in the survey prize draw for a $500 gift card. Just spend several minutes finishing the Toys “R” Us customer satisfaction survey linked below.
Toys “R” Us Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: CA$500 gift card
- Start Date: 5/13/2015
- Expire Date: 2/29/2016
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Toys “R” Us Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Toys “R” Us customer satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below). Choose the language you prefer to take the survey: English or French.
- You need a receipt of Toys “R” Us with the date, transaction id, store id, register id to enter the survey.
- Finish all the questions of the survey and submit it. The survey will ask about your shopping experience at Toys “R” Us stores. Give your feedback based on your visit.
How To Win Toys “R” Us Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
Once complete the Toys “R” Us Customer Satisfaction Survey online, every participant can get a chance to enter into a draw to win a prize of CA$500 gift card. Follow the instructions to win the grand prize.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Upon completing a purchase at a participating Toys “R” Us retail store, the customer will receive an invitation to participate in the online survey. This invitation will be printed on the Toys “R” Us receipt. Take the survey online and follow the instructions to complete it, then you can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- Online: This entry method is for those who have not made a purchase. Under this method of entry, during the promotion period, visit www.toysrus.ca/survey and follow the steps to receive an entry into a drawing period, including providing the registration information requested above.
- You don’t have to make a purchase to enter or to win.
- Open residents who are physically residing in Canada are eligible to enter.
- 18 years of age or older, or reach the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence at the date of entry.
- Employees of and other persons connected with Toys “R” Us are not eligible.
About Toys “R” Us
Toys “R” Us is an American large, multinational toy chain, which has nearly 1,500 stores and 70,000 employees worldwide.
Headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, Toys “R” Us devotes its efforts to manufacture all kinds of toys and educational toys for children. Besides, through its professional services, Toys “R” Us promises to become a kind-hearted and reputable neighbor who contributes to children’s safety and give them help in time.