Have you ever heard of BevMo!? If the answer is yes, you should be encouraged to take the BevMo! customer survey below. A grand prize of $50 BevMo! discount card provided by BevMo! company is waiting for you!
BevMo! Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: A $50 BevMo! Discount Card
- Start Date: 1/25/2015
- Expire Date: 1/30/2016
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take BevMo! Customer Survey
- Enter BevMo! customer survey website online(see reference link 1 below).
- Enter the 15 digit access code, the 11 digit ClubBev! ID number, and the date located on your receipt.
- Click the “Next” button to continue the survey.
- Finish all questions of the survey content and submit it.
How To Win BevMo! Customer Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, BevMo! gives away a prize of $50 discount card to lucky winners in the BevMo! customer survey sweepstakes. You can get entered for free and score the great prize with little effort.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers can take the BevMo! customer survey online here and follow the instructions to complete the survey to be entered into
- Mail-in: To enter by mail, on a 3″ x 5″ paper, hand print your name, address, city, state, zip code, age, phone number and email address and mail it to: “BevMo Customer Survey Project”, P.O. Box 16470, Rochester, NY 15616. And you can get a chance to a sweepstakes.
- No purchase necessary to enter or be selected.
- 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of
Columbia (excluding without limitations, TN, UT, Puerto Rico, other US territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law).
- Employees of BevMo! and other persons related are not eligible.
BevMo! is a US based company, which mainly sells alcoholic beverages across the country. The company was founded in January 1994 and developed very fast afterwards. The two founders are Steve Boone and Steve McLaren. At the very beginning, the brand name was Beverages & More!, and was re-branded as “BevMo!” in January 2001.
By October 2009, the company had 100 stores in Arizona and California. As of September 2013, the number had expanded to 148 stores, including nine in Washington state.