Prize: $1,000 cash and other great prizes
Have you ever purchased any goods at Deals? I think the answer probably be yes. If you like Deals, you should be encouraged to participate in the Deals customer feedback survey below to win a grand prize of $1,000 cash or even more!
Deals Customer Feedback Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $1,000 cash prize daily & $1,500 cash prize weekly
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Deals Customer Feedback Survey
- Visit Deals customer feedback survey online here(see reference link 1 below).
- Choose the language you prefer: English, French or Spanish.
- Prepare a receipt of Deals and enter the store number on your receipt
- Enter total amount spent.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Click the “ENTER” button to continue the survey.
- Finish all the questions and submit the survey.
How To Win Deals Customer Feedback Survey Prize
Being thankful to all the customers who share feedback and give advice during the survey, Deals company gives a big prize to lucky winners in the Deals customer feedback survey sweepstakes. You can get entered for free and score the great prize with little effort.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers who finish the Deals customer feedback survey online can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: To enter by mail, with no purchase necessary and without completing a survey, please hand-write the following sentence “Please enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes for a chance to win one (1) Daily Prize” on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address, email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to: 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40 New York, NY 10011.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, the Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, and the Republic of Korea.
- Over the age of 16 years in the US, Canada and Honduras; over the age of 18 years in the Republic of Ireland, Germany and Denmark; over the age of 20 years in the Republic of Korea.
Deals is an American chain of discount variety stores. Founded in November 1999, Deals currently owns more than 194 stores located in shopping centers, malls, and urban areas in 19 states throughout the whole country of the United states. And it is very popular with people of all ages.
Each Deals store stocks a variety of products including national, regional, and private-label brands and also accepts manufacturers’ coupons at all of its store locations. Departments found in a Deals store include health and beauty, food and snacks, party, seasonal décor, housewares, glassware, dinnerware, household cleaning supplies, candy, toys, gifts, gift bags and wrap, stationery, craft supplies, teaching supplies, and books. The majority of Deals stores also sell frozen foods and dairy items such as milk, eggs, pizza, ice cream, frozen dinners, and pre-made baked goods.