Prize: $1,500 Target gift card or $25 Target gift card
Have you ever purchased anything at a Target store? If the answer is yes, you should be encouraged to participate in the Target guest satisfaction survey linked below and you can get a chance to be entered into a sweepstakes to win a big prize.
Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $1,500 Target gift card or a $25 Target gift card
- Start Date: 5/5/2015
- Expire Date: 8/3/2015
- Survey link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Target guest satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Choose the language you prefer: English or Spanish.
- Please enter the survey user ID, password, date and time of your visit found on your receipt.
- Click “Next” to start the survey.
- Finish all questions to complete the survey.
- Submit the survey.
How To Win Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
After sharing your honest feedback with Target through the guest satisfaction survey online, every participant can get a chance to enter into a drawing to win a prize of $1,500 Target gift card or a $25 Target gift card. Follow the instructions below to win the big prize.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: With a purchase at any Target location, customers can enter the Target guest satisfaction survey website online and follow the instructions to complete the survey. Once completed they will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: Without a purchase, please hand print your primary e-mail address, your full name, mailing address, date of birth and daytime phone number on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail it in a first-class stamped envelope to: Target May-July 2015 Guest Survey Online Instant Win and Sweepstakes, Ipsos Loyalty: Morris Corporate Center 2, One Upper Pond Rd, Building D, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
- No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
- Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of and other persons connected with Target Company are not eligible.
Established in 1902, Target Corporation nowadays is the second-largest American retailing company over 113 years’ development, with Walmart being the largest. The company mainly manages discount department store, hypermarket, supercenter and superstore.
The company owns several subsidiaries, which include Target Stores, Financial and Retail Services, Target Sourcing Services, Target Commercial Interiors, Target Brands, and Target.com.
- Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.informtarget.com
- Target Official Website Link: www.target.com
- Target Sweepstakes Official Rules
Jamila Letters on January 27, 2023 at 6:43 pm said:
To the savingnut.com owner, Keep it up!
Consuelo on September 22, 2017 at 10:52 am said:
Hello there there, There’s no marvel that your world wide large internet may well be using internet browser compatibility factors. Each time I try a visible physical appearance at your world-wide-web web page in just Safari, it seems towards be Wonderful even at this time, if opening in just of I.E., it contains some overlapping difficulties. I simply just chosen in just steerage of Deliver you with a basic heads up! Other than that, remarkable internet-website!
Royal on September 19, 2017 at 10:58 am said:
If this person can bat potentially Ruben should really indicator him. We could possibly ue a small support When males are upon the repair service.
Mariella on August 9, 2017 at 5:36 pm said:
Greetings! Fairly informative guidance in just this specific article! It’s the minor modifications that will generate the largest improvements. Numerous owing for sharing!
Sonia Martinez on December 21, 2016 at 9:10 am said:
I lodged a complaint a short while ago but just now found the nonfood item I got but forgot about because it fell off the bag and landed under the car seat. I thought I was hoodwinked . I wish to take back my complaint so as not to have the cashier questioned /punished. I apologize !!! My experience at Target has always been a 10 !!!
Jennifer Mccormick on November 12, 2016 at 4:05 pm said:
Target is a great store. I shop for clothes as well as grossers shop. Target is really my one stop shop. I really like to look at the seasonal things in the dollar spot I am a teacher and I love all the teacher products in August and Sept, Thank you Target❤️🍦
sam zannino on October 13, 2016 at 7:18 am said:
my wife and I shopped at the local store,shopping was good,when we arrived at the checkouts,ther were only 2 registers open only were open,and there were every bit o4 people in each line,and ours was terrible,our cashier was trying hard to please a consumer,she tried hard,but instead of called a mgr,she kept going back in the register,and we stood there for a good 15 minutes,if I did not need what I shopped for,i would have left