Prize: $500 Marchalls Gift Card
Have you ever purchased anything at Marshalls? I think the answer probably be yes. If you like Marshalls, you should be encouraged to participate in the Marshalls customer satisfaction survey below to get a big prize of $500 Marshalls gift card.
Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: A $500 Marshalls Gift Card
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Marshalls customer satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Enter the survey number from your receipt.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Click on the “Start” button to continue the survey.
- Finish all the questions about the survey and submit it.
How To Win Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, Marshalls company gives a prize of $500 gift card to lucky winners in the Marshalls customer satisfaction survey. And you can get entered for free and score the great prize with little effort. Follow the instructions to claim your offer.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers should first finish the Marshalls customer satisfaction survey online and provide some personal information for later contact, then they can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: Without completing the survey online, please hand print your name, address, city, state, Zip code, phone number, and e-mail address on a 3″ x 5″ card, and mail to: Marshalls “Customer Satisfaction” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
- Only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Reach the age of the majority in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Aged at least 21 years in Puerto Rico.
- Employees of and other persons connected with Marshalls are not eligible.
Marshalls, Inc., is a chain of American off-price department stores owned by TJX Companies. Marshalls has over 750 conventional stores, as well as larger stores named Marshalls Mega Store, covering 42 states and Puerto Rico. Marshalls expanded into Canada in March 2011. Marshalls is America’s second largest off-price family apparel and home fashion retailer, behind its sister company, T.J.Maxx.