Prize: Free coffee for a month & an ipad
Do you like drinking coffee? If you are a coffee-lover, you probably have heard of Caffè Nero. Now the company holds an online customer survey, what you need to do is just spending 2 minutes taking the Caffè Nero customer survey and you can get a chance to enter into a draw. A grand prize of an ipad is waiting for you!
Caffè Nero Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: Free coffee for a month & an ipad
- Provider: Caffè Nero
- Survey link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Caffè Nero Customer Survey
- Visit Caffè Nero customer survey online(see reference link 1 below).
- Make sure you are well prepared a Caffè Nero receipt and enter the survey page with the code number on it.
- The survey consists of several easy multiple choices about your visit experience at Caffè Nero and two open questions.
- The survey could be done within 2 minutes, complete it and do not forget to submit it.
How To Win Caffè Nero Customer Survey Prize
Thanks for all the feedback of the participants, Caffè Nero will enter every participant into the prize draw for a chance to win one month’s free coffee or an iPad!
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers who finish the Caffè Nero customer survey online can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: Without completing the survey online, send an envelope with the following information enclosed: first name, last name, home telephone number, full address and email address (if any) to: INMOMENT INC. c/o Caffè Nero Prize Draw One Victoria Square Birmingham, UK. B1 1BD.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of and other persons connected with Caffè Nero are not eligible.
- Only one entry per person per month.
About Caffè Nero
Headquartered in London, Caffè Nero is a European style coffee house brand. It was founded in 1997 by Gerry Ford and in March 2001 joined the London Stoch Exchange under the symbol CFN.
Currently, the company runs more than 700 coffee houses worldwide and is established in seven countries, including the UK, the UAE, Ireland, Poland, Cyprus, Turkey, and America.
The main products of Caffè Nero are Espresso based coffees, Frappé Latte, tea, specialty drinks and other food. In Great Britain, Caffè Nero is really a very famous brand and can be competitive with Starbucks. And it enjoys great popularity with British citizens.