Prize: $1,000 daily & $1,500 weekly
Have you ever visited one Zaxby’s location? Do you enjoy the delicious food provided by it? If either is yes, you should participate in the Zaxby’s guest satisfaction survey online linked below. And you can get a chance to win a big prize of $1,000 daily plus $1,500 weekly!
Zaxby’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $1,000 Prize Daily & $1,500 Prize Weekly
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Zaxby’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Zaxby’s guest satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount of your purchase.
- Enter the survey entry code on your receipt.
- Click on the button “Enter” to continue.
- Finish all the questions and submit the survey.
How To Win Zaxby’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, Zaxby’s company gives away a prize of $1,000 daily plus $1,500 weekly to lucky winners in the Zaxby’s guest satisfaction survey. And you can get entered for free and score the grand prize with little effort. Follow the instructions to claim your prize.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Participants should first finish the Zaxby’s guest satisfaction survey online and provide some personal information for later contact and then they can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: Without completing a survey, please hand-write the following sentence “Please enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes for a chance to win one Daily(or Weekly) Prize” on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to:
[Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry
c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES
c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client]
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY
- No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, the Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, and the Republic of Korea.
- Over the age of the majority in the US, Canada and Honduras; over the age of 16 years in the UK; over the age of 18 years in the Republic of Ireland, Germany and Denmark; and over the age of 20 years in the Republic of Korea
Zaxby’s is a franchised chain of fast casual restaurants, offering chicken wings, chicken fingers, sandwiches, and salads. The company operates primarily in the Southeastern United States with more than 600 locations.
The first Zaxby’s was established in Statesboro, Georgia, by childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley. The company operates as a casual dining restaurant, offering prepared-at-order chicken fingers, chicken wings, sandwiches, salads, and appetizers.
Dining rooms at Zaxby’s restaurants are decorated with assorted whimsical objects and signs, which often vary in theme by location and region. Some locations in college towns feature objects and decorations related to the local university. Similarly, citrus-industry themed decorations line the walls at an Orlando, Florida location.