Free Stuff: A printable coupon or free shoes
Provider: Off Broadway Shoes
Have you ever purchased anything at Off Broadway Shoes store? Do you like the shoes provided by it? If either is yes, you should be encouraged to participate in the Off Broadway Shoes customer satisfaction survey linked below and you can get a coupon code & free shoes for a year!
Off Broadway Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: A coupon & free shoes for a year
- Provider: Off Broadway Shoes
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Off Broadway Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Off Broadway Shoes customer satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Enter the date, place and purchase amount of your store visit.
- Start the survey and finish all the questions,
- If you want to enter into the sweepstakes, you should also provide your personal information for later contact if you are a winner.
How To Win Off Broadway Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, Off Broadway Shoes company reward every participant a coupon code and a chance to enter into a sweepstakes to win free shoes for a year. Now follow the instructions to claim your offer.
- Complete the survey online and submit it.
- Every participant can receive a coupon code at the end of the survey page.
- If you want to be entered into the sweepstakes to win free shoes for a year, you should enter your full name, city, state, zip code, and email address, and winners will be contacted by email later.
About Off Broadway Shoes
Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse was born in downtown Nashville, Tennessee in 1989. As the name suggests, the first store was located just “off Broadway” one of the main thoroughfares in the city. By the late ’90s the company grew to nearly 20 locations stretching from New England to Florida.
In January 2002, OBSW was acquired by the Deichmann Group, one of the largest privately owned shoe retailers in the world. Since then we have grown to more than 75 locations from coast to coast.
This year, we moved our corporate headquarters to Charlotte, NC, where we are building a new, state-of-the-art corporate facility for our off-beat, passionate and creative team of employees. Whether we’re in Nashville, New York or Newbury Park… others may follow the status quo, but we go our own way.