Prize: Free shoes for one year
Have you ever purchased anything at Rack Room Shoes? If the answer is yes, you should be encouraged to participate in the Rack Room Shoes customer survey online here, and you can get a chance of joining the sweepstakes and get free shoes for one year!
Rack Room Shoes Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: Free shoes for one year
- Start Date: 1/1/2015
- Expire Date: 12/31/2015
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Rack Room Shoes Customer Survey
- Enter Rack Room Shoes customer survey online(see reference link 1 below).
- Enter the date, place and purchase amount of your store visit and click “NEXT” to start the survey.
- The survey consists of some multiple choices and two open questions which can be easily done within 2 minutes.
- Finish all the questions to complete the survey and submit it.
How To Win Rack Room Shoes Customer Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, Rack Room Shoes gives away a prize of free shoes for one year to lucky winners in the Rack Room Shoes customer survey sweepstakes. You can get entered for free and score the great prize with little effort.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers who finish the Rack Room Shoes customer survey online can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: To enter without finishing a survey online, customers may enter the sweepstakes by hand-printing your name, age, complete address, city, state, zip code, phone numbers and email address on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail it in a number ten envelope to: Rack Room “Survey Sweepstakes”, P.O. Box 1307, Little Falls, NJ 07424.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Aged 18 years or older at time of the entry.
- Must be a resident of AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA,
IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, or Washington, D.C.
- Limited 1 entry per person.
About Rack Room Shoes
Rack Room Shoes is an American footwear retailer. The company was founded in 1920, in Salisbury, North Carolina. The founder of the company is Phil Levinson.
Rack Room Shoes company was bought in 1984 by the privately held Deichmann Group of Germany.
Rack Room operates over 450 stores in 34 states of the United States under the names Rack Room Shoes and Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse, a formerly Atlanta, Georgia-based chain which it bought in the 1980s.
- Rack Room Shoes Customer Survey Link: www.rackroomsurvey.com
- Rack Room Shoes Official Website Link: www.rackroomshoes.com
- Rack Room Shoes Sweepstakes Rules
Loretta Garris on January 27, 2023 at 5:02 pm said:
Hello savingnut.com webmaster, Your posts are always well received by the community.
Carmelo on September 22, 2017 at 10:10 am said:
Quite best quick report. I undoubtedly acquire satisfaction within just this world-wide-web site. Bring upon the Good do the job!
Hank on September 19, 2017 at 9:52 am said:
It is no wonder that Phila. Consists of the simplest mascot. He retains factors relocating each time we(Phillies) purchase attempted & want a bosts.Can’t hesitate for the period.
Robt on August 9, 2017 at 4:54 pm said:
As soon as I at first still left a remark I glimpse toward contain clicked upon the -Inform me whenever contemporary responses are supplemental- checkbox and versus presently upon every single season a remark is further I recieve 4 email messages with the similar exact remark.
XRumerTest on March 17, 2017 at 12:44 am said:
Hello. And Bye.
linda lee on October 16, 2016 at 1:48 pm said: