Free Stuff: A validation code
Provider: Sonic Drive-In
Have you ever visited a location of Sonic Drive-In? Or do you enjoy the food offered there? If either is yes, you should be encouraged to participate in the Sonic Drive-In guest satisfaction survey linked below and you can get a special gift after completion.
Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: A validation code
- Provider: Sonic Drive-In
- Survey link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Sonic Drive-In guest satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Prepare a receipt of Sonic Drive-In and enter the ID number located at the bottom of your receipt.
- Click “Start’ to take the survey.
- Finish all the questions to complete the survey.
- Submit the survey.
How To Win Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, Sonic Drive-In company rewards every participant a validation code for a special gift after finishing the online survey. Now, follow the instructions below to claim your big share.
- Complete the survey online and submit it.
- At the end of the survey you will be provided a validation code. Please write this code on your receipt.
- Bring the receipt with you on your next visit to Sonic Drive-In to receive the special offer printed on it.
About Sonic Drive-In
Founded in 1953 by Troy Smith, in Shawnee, Oklahoma, Sonic Drive-In is an American fast food restaurant chain.
Sonic stores mainly sells hamburgers, french fries, onion rings, corn dogs, chili hot dogs, drinks, ice cream, salads and desserts. Other items that are special to Sonic’s menu include Breakfast Toaster sandwiches and Cheddar Peppers.
At a standard Sonic Drive-In, a customer drives into a covered drive-in stall, orders through an intercom speaker system, and has the food delivered by a carhop. Most drive-ins also have patio seating, and many have drive-thru lanes.