Prize: £1,000 Cash
Have you ever purchased anything at Tell Asda? If the answer is yes, you should be encouraged to participate in the Tell Asda customer survey online here, and you can get a chance of joining the sweepstakes and get a big prize of £1,000 cash!
Tell Asda Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: £1,000 cash
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Tell Asda Customer Survey
- Enter Tell Asda customer survey online(see reference link 1 below).
- Enter the date of your store visit and click “NEXT”.
Please enter the town or postcode of the store you visited on your till receipt.
- Start the survey.
- Finish all the questions to complete the survey and submit it.
How To Win Tell Asda Customer Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, Tell Asda gives away a prize of £1,000 cash to lucky winners in the Tell Asda customer survey sweepstakes. You can get entered for free and get the great prize with little effort.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online only: Customers should first finish the Tell Asda customer survey online and provide some personal information for later contact, then they can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Aged 18 years or older at time of the entry.
- Only open to customers of Asda residents in the United Kingdom.
- Employees of and other persons connected with Asda are not eligible.
- This offer is limited to one survey entry per invitation.
About Tell ASDA
Tell Asda, with its whole name Tell Asda Stores Ltd. is a British-based, American-owned supermarket chain which retails food, clothing, general merchandise, toys and financial services. It also has a mobile phone network, Asda Mobile. Its head office is at Asda House in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
In July 1999, Asda became a subsidiary of the American retail company–Walmart. And today it is the United Kingdom’s second-largest chain by market share.