Prize: $500 Z Energy Gift Card
If you have a car or other vehicles that need fuel, you probably have used the fuel from Z Energy company. Do you think the fuel price is high? Now, here’s an opportunity to get $500 fuel gift card for free provided by Z Energy. Just spend several minutes taking Z Energy customer satisfaction survey, the grand prize probably goes to you!
Z Energy Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $500 Z Energy Gift Card
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Z Energy Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Enter Z Energy customer satisfaction survey online(see reference link 1 below).
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Prepare a receipt of Z Energy and enter the 16 digit survey entry code found on your receipt.
- Click the “Enter” button to continue and start the survey.
- Complete the survey and go in the draw to win a $500 fuel gift card.
How To Win Z Energy Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, Z Energy company gives away a prize of $500 gift card to lucky winners in the Z Energy customer satisfaction survey. And you can get entered for free and score the great prize with little effort. Follow the instructions to claim your prize.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online only: Customers should first finish the Z Energy customer satisfaction survey online and provide some personal information for later contact, then they can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- The draw is open to all Z Energy customers who make a purchase and complete the survey.
- The prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Employees of and other persons connected with Z Energy are not eligible.
About Z Energy
Z Energy is a New Zealand fuel company, which supplies fuel to retail customers and large commercial customers like airlines, trucking companies, mines, shipping companies and vehicle fleet operators. What’s more, the company also provides bitumen to roading contractors and manufacture ingredients used in detergents and other household products. Z’s aim is to build on Shell’s 100-year history in New Zealand, adding a little Kiwi attitude and providing a different experience–one that New Zealanders have told them they want.
The company wants Z to represent what New Zealanders can achieve when they put their minds to the things that matter–things like putting the service into service stations, fuelling New Zealand to get ahead, supporting local neighbourhoods, and rewarding the investors and bondholders for their belief in Z Energy.