Prize: A meal for 2 and £1,000
Do you like Italian food? Or have you ever got a taste of the delicious Italian food at Zizzi? If either is yes, you should be encouraged to participate in the Zizzi customer survey online here, and you can get a chance of joining the sweepstakes and get a big prize provided by Zizzi for free!
Zizzi Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: A meal for 2 and £1,000
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Zizzi Customer Survey
- Enter Zizzi customer survey online here(see reference link 1 below).
- Prepare a receipt of Zizzi and enter your 12-digit survey code from your receipt.
- Click on the “ENTER” button to begin the survey.
- Finish all the questions on the survey page.
- Enter your personal contact information and click “Submit” to complete the survey.
How To Win Zizzi Customer Survey Prize
Zizzi company is keen to get all the feedback of its customers through the online survey. And as a thanks to every participant, Zizzi gives everyone a chance to a sweepstakes. And lucky winners in the Zizzi customer survey sweepstakes can get a meal for 2 and £1,000. You can get entered for free and score the great prize with little effort.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online Only: Customers can only take the Zizzi customer survey online through the website linked below. Those participants who finish the customer survey can automatically gain one entry to the sweepstakes.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- You cannot transfer the prize to other things.
- The prize will be confirmed by email to the winner within 15 working days of the survey completion.
- Limited 1 prize per day.
Zizzi is a chain of Italian restaurants found across the United Kingdom. The chain was founded in 1999. Now the company owns 136 Zizzi restaurants in the UK. Many include a masonry oven, visible over the counter to the customers, where pizzas are prepared and then baked in the oven to order. The menu includes a selection of pasta and pizza dishes, plus salads.
It was sold by Gondola Group along with ASK Italian for £250 million to Bridgepoint Capital in February 2015.