Prize: Walgreens $3,000 Cash
Have you ever visited a location of Walgreens? If the answer is yes, you should be encouraged to participate in the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey linked below and you can get a chance to gain one entry to a sweepstakes to win $3,000 cash!
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $3,000 Cash
- Start Date: 5/1/2015
- Expire Date: 5/31/2015
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit Walgreens customer satisfaction survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Choose the language you prefer to take the survey: English or Spanish.
- Prepare a receipt of Walgreens and enter the survey number and password on your receipt.
- Click “Take Survey” button and finish the survey.
How To Win Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
After sharing your honest feedback with Walgrteens through the customer satisfaction survey online, every participant can get a chance to enter into a drawing to win a prize of $3,000 cash. Follow the instructions below to win the big prize.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers enter the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey website online and follow the instructions to complete the survey. Once completed they will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Telephone: Walgreens customers may enter the sweepstakes by calling 1-800-763-0547 or 800-658-1584. After you complete the automated customer satisfaction survey, you will receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: Customers may enter the sweepstakes by mail by hand printing the name, age, complete address, daytime and phone numbers on a 3 x 5-in. piece of paper and mail it, in an envelope to: May 2015 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681.
- No purchase or payment of any kind necessary to enter or to win.
- Open only to legal US residents, excluding the residents of Puerto Rico.
- 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of and other persons connected with Walgreens are not eligible.
Walgreens is America’s largest pharmacy chain, with more than 7,000 stores across the whole country.
Company business: Walgreens mainly manages drug stores and pharmacy.
Enterprise culture: the company is very keen to the undertakings of public welfare and it is committed to improving the level of people’s health.
Company slogan: At the corner of happy and healthy.